Say goodbye to stubborn warts. Say hello to SWIFT.
Are you tired of dealing with pesky warts? We at Hugar Foot & Ankle Specialists are very excited to announce that we have a brand new and effective treatment for surface based skin lesions, primarily warts.
Plantar warts; a common and stubborn Viral Infection
“Plantar” means “Of the sole” in Latin. Unlike other types of warts, plantar warts are typically quite painful as the pressure from walking and standing forces them to grow into your skin. Like all warts, Plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV) virus, specifically types 1, 2, 4, 60, and 63. Underneath the skin, the wart can have finger-like roots that reach down and grow, making them very difficult to treat effectively from the surface.
What is Swift?
What to Expect
How effective is Swift?
Does it hurt?
When you should come see us
- You may get the feeling of “painful pebbles” in your shoes.
- You may experience pain when you compress the sides of the wart.
- You may see a circular flat spot on the skin with a depressed area in the middle.
- They may appear “yellowed” with a crust; small black dots can be an easy give away.
- The lesion on your foot is painful, bleeding, or has changed color.
- Treatments you have tried do not work, and the wart reoccurs or multiplies.
- Discomfort that prevents you from doing regular activities.
- Poor sensation in your feet.
- You are unsure if the lesion is a wart.
What to do next
If you would like to (a) get rid of your warts and/or (b) explore Swift Treatment, please book a consultation with us by calling on (708) 452-6100. One of our specialists will be happy to help.